SKY CAMP team invites you to improve your flying skill level on our SIV course at the Ohrid Lake this year in June 19-30th 2020.
It has been proven that all the pilots that have attended an SIV course, have increased knowledge and understanding of their gliders' behavior in flight and heightened sense and skills for coping in emergency situations. Keeping one's calm in such a situation can make the difference sometimes. Tthis is exactly why we continue offering you our SIV courses.
All your flights will be performed in optimal conditions under constant guidance by experienced instructors. We maintain the highest possible safety level.
The course consists of ten flights performed above the picturesque Ohrid Lake in Macedonia. Durind these ten flights you will have the opportunity to perform the main safety maneuvers as well as some basic ACRO manoeuvres.
What does the course include?
- transport to take off
- briefings (before each flight and at the end of each flight day)
- waterproof YAESU radio
- rescue boat if you land in water
- life vest
- reserve parachute repacking (as many times as needed:)
- video analysis of your flights (taped from the ground and with on board GoPro HD cameras)
- ocal flying tax included in the price for the time of the course
The flights will cover
- Pitch Control
- Big ears with speed bar
- Symmetric Collapse
- Asymmetric collapse, fly straight
- Spiral and progressive exit
- B line stall
- Roll with and without big ears
- Dynamic turn
- 180° turn in opposite side of the collapse
- Landing with rear risers
- Full Stall
- Back Fly
- 90° spin
- Spin to Back fly
- Minimum speed
- Exit from auto-rotation
- Exit spiral dive (dynamic and progressive)
- 360° turns, flat to deep to flat
- Wing overs
- Collapses on speed bar
- Dynamic spin
- Reserve deployment
- Glider stabilization (avoid down plane effect)
- Ground handling: Back fly and spin on the ground
*ACRO training at a higher level will be available at instructors' discression
*All attendees on the SIV need to bring documents of insurance for paragliding!
*Transport to Ohrid Lake not included